Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5-18-2011 2:22 P.M.

First post at my new blog. Excellent! I'm so excited! Not really.... This blog will mostly document my exploration of the characters and goings-on in Nod, Virginia, the place of which I'm a happy reporter, of sorts, in a manner of speaking. Let's just say I'm something of an intermediary and leave it at that. Anything at all relating to Nod in particular or my writing existence in general will be written in this greenish color.

Everything else will be in some other interesting color.

A typical residence in Nod:















Paradise it ain't but then that's mostly a state of mind. The Nod family are farmers and meth makers and moonshiners and herb and root gatherers/ sellers.




1 comment:

sherylmonks said...

I LOVE it, Chris! Great background choice. Very moody. I'm ready to hear more about Nod!